About the module
I am looking forward to take this journey with you!
My contact details are:
Prof Natasja Holtzhausen
Tel:+27 12 429 6228
Fax:+27 12 429 6075
Monday, 1 September 2008
Learners will be required to serve a three month period in government at any of the three spheres of government, Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) or at a Community Based Organisation (CBO).
Learners who are currently employed in government will have the following options:
a) Serve the 3 months period in his/her current section or move to another section with the permission of the employer. These learners must, however, still submit the compulsory assignment, a logbook as well as a portfolio.
b) Apply for Recognition of Previous Work Experience (RPWE). This means that these learners that have worked in government for 3 years and more and feel that they are competent in functioning effectively in government may be excluded from serving the required three months period. However, such learners must provide a portfolio of evidence proving their competence.
If you are of the opinion that you fall in the above category, you must fax, post or e-mail me a letter applying for “Recognition of Previous Work Experience”.
In the letter please ensure that you have the following details:
· Your postal address and telephone number/s
· Your correct name i.e. Mr/Miss/Mrs/Ms GN Ntutela and your learner number
· Date of application
· Registration period that you fall under e.g. First registration - 2009
· Date that you commenced employment in the public service
· The different sections/departments that you have worked in
· Your current department/section
· The duties that you performed previously and presently.
- ► 2011 (7)
- ► 2010 (5)
- ► 2009 (14)